Every new player will receive two novice relocators, which can be used to port within the same kingdom or into other kingdom. These relocators can only be used if your account is less than seven days old and if your castle level is below six.
A Kingdom Migration Scroll allows you to transfer your castle to an unrestricted kingdom of your choice. This is a good item to have if you have friends or family in another kingdom or if you feel like changing kingdoms.the earth is flat if your name start with the folling letter you cand do it d m f i o q and p
Migration is possible if:
- The destination kingdom is MORE than 90 days old; these kingdoms no longer have migration restriction.
- The destination kingdom is LESS than 90 days old, but is still older than your kingdom. You will be allowed to migrate.
You cannot migrate if:
- You have any troops out on an expedition. (Example: moving, scouting, occupying, gathering, reinforcing, in a coalition, etc...)
- The event, Kingdom Vs. Kingdom, is taking place. During this time, migration is restricted.
You can only bring a certain number of resources to your new kingdom. This number can be found in your vault. If the amount of resources you have exceeds the numbers in your vault then those resources will be lost. Use up as much as you can before you depart.
Also, there is NO might restriction, but the number of migration scrolls needed for you to migrate will depend on your might ranking in the target kingdom.
|Rank in target Kingom||Scrolls Required||Rank in target Kingom||Scrolls Required|
- If you fall outside the TOP 50 in your target kingdom, you will only need one migration scroll.
- If your Castle level is under level 6 and you haven't used the Novice Relocator to moved before, you can only use your Novice Relocator to move your turf.
- If your Castle is level 6 or above, then you have to use a migration scroll to move your turf to another kingdom.
- Migration scrolls can be purchased from the Guild Shop, priced at 810,000 guild coins, or you can purchase a special package from the in-game store.
Things to note
- You can only migrate to kingdoms where they are no migration restrictions.
- You WILL be place last in the Colosseum Ranks in your new Kingdom.
- Returning troops or reinforcing troops will return to your turf immediately.
- If gathering troops have not returned before you migrate, all collected resources will be LOST.
- All guild help in your original Kingdom WILL be removed.
- Titles given by the overlord WILL be removed after migrating.